Thanks to the continuous development of technology, our communication becomes more and more advanced as well as convenient. A long time ago, we can only use a telephone to give a call. But that gives us a bill with a sum of money we need to pay. In present, we are no longer have to deal with such a thing because of smartphones and other electrical devices. By using these gadgets, we can install various apps which allow us to call for free. We can use it not only for a phone call but also video call. Every device with different OS can get it easily, including iOS. Here we will share your tips on how to install IMO Beta for iPhone and iPad.
Also: Have another device with Android OS? Go here to download imo beta for Android
IMO Beta for iPhone/iPad – Get Official App for iOS
Downloading IMO Beta for iPhone or iPad is really easy. All iOS users can simply get this app through the App Store. Here are some tips you may use to do it.
- Go to the App Store
- Go to the search section and look for IMO Beta
- After you found it, tap on the app and click on Install
- If it finished installing, go back to your home screen and search for the icon
- Click the icon, and you may enjoy using it
Install IMO Beta from Other Source
It is not that hard to install IMO Beta app on iPhone or other iOS devices by looking at the steps above. But, what about those who cannot find the app even though they are the same users of the OS? Some of you might think of trying to install it from another source. Unfortunately, it may cause you a jailbreak since iOS does not allow the users to do such an illegal installation.
To solve that matter, you must install a certain browsing app like Vshare or Xcode which has no jailbreak issues. So, here’s what you need to do.
- Type the app we mention before on the URL field of your browser
- Find the Download (Unjailbroken) button on the site and click it
- You will receive a pop-up notification and click on Install
- Click on the app icon, and a pop-up warning will appear. Click on Trust, and you may start using it to install any apps
- When you have clicked the app, search for IMO Beta
- Now click on Download or Install, and it is all done
By following these steps, you do not need App Store anymore to install IMO Beta for iOS.
Related: How to use imo beta on PC/Laptop? Follow this link
So, that’s how you install IMO Beta for iPhone or iPad. As you can see, you can get it with or without the App Store. It may take a little more time to download it without the store, but in the end, it will be yours. What you need to do next is signing up and filling some requirements. When everything is clear, you can chat and voice or video call your beloved ones.